Introducing our ShutterStars Photography Training course, exclusively designed for children. An ideal activity to keep them busy & creative during the Easter Holidays! We are National Award Winning Photographers & trainers.
This fun & interactive course includes:
1. How photography has changed the world
2. Getting to grips with your Camera, Tablet and Camera phone i.e. portrait, landscape and motion modes/icons
3. Hands on practice creating sharp, in-focus photographs, editing & printing
4. An introduction to technical photography terms and their practical meanings
5. Basic photographic composition & expressing your emotions and feelings with your photographs
6. An introduction as to how we conduct safe Aerial Drone photography. Taking their learning to even greater heights! We are of course CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) qualified (PFCO) and fully insured Commercial Drone pilots.
As this is a practical & fun course with learning points throughout, the children will leave with a better understanding of photography and how to create great images whatever their chosen subject. They will also receive a certificate of achievement and become a “ShutterStar’.
The training will take place within the safe surroundings of our Studio. We have bathroom facilities, and ample free parking all at ground level for wheelchair access etc. We are fully DBS certified & the duration of the course is 3 hours. Children should bring along their own camera, iPhone or iPad for them to use where possible. Parents can simply drop off & pick up. Soft drink refreshments will be available throughout.
Places are limited so contact us today to secure your place! Gift vouchers available for that extra special Birthday Gift!
£69 per person.
"I signed my 10 year old son up for the ShutterStars Children's Photography Course during Half Term and he loved it! Not only did Janice & dave take excellent care of him, he learnt a huge amount and I have enjoyed him putting it into practice. It has fuelled his passion for photography for which I am truly grateful."
"Thank you for an excellent Shutterstars course today. My daughter absolutely loved it, and is buzzing with enthusiasm and ideas for photography this evening. She seems to have learnt a lot in an afternoon! Many thanks for organising and running it"
"My two daughters (11yrs & 8 yrs) loved their session! They came back full of ideas and put them straight into practice".
*Please note fees are non- refundable.