Introducing our ShutterStars Photography Training course, exclusively designed for children. An ideal activity to keep them busy & creative during the February Half Term! We are National Award Winning Photographers & trainers.
This fun & interactive course includes:
1. How photography has changed the world
2. Getting to grips with your Camera, Tablet and Camera phone i.e. portrait, landscape and motion modes/icons
3. Hands on practice creating sharp, in-focus photographs, editing & printing
4. An introduction to technical photography terms and their practical meanings
5. Basic photographic composition & expressing your emotions and feelings with your photographs
6. An introduction as to how we conduct safe Aerial Drone photography. Taking their learning to even greater heights! We are of course CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) qualified (PFCO) and fully insured Commercial Drone pilots.
As this is a practical & fun course with learning points throughout, the children will leave with a better understanding of photography and how to create great images whatever their chosen subject. They will also receive a certificate of achievement and become a “ShutterStar’.
The training will take place within the safe surroundings of our Studio. We have bathroom facilities, and ample free parking all at ground level for wheelchair access etc. We are fully DBS certified & the duration of the course is 3 hours. Children should bring along their own camera, iPhone or iPad for them to use where possible. Parents can simply drop off & pick up. Soft drink refreshments will be available throughout.
Places are limited so contact us today to secure your place! Gift vouchers available for that extra special Birthday Gift!